GPAR will use this section of our website to inform our members about new information related to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic and the real estate industry. Please visit the below pages for more information related to the impact and response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The GPAR professional staff is effectively serving members in a hybrid format. An appointment and wearing a mask is required for all office visits.
- Philadelphia Level 2: Mask Precautions – Indoor Mask Requirement Effective Monday, April 18, 2022
- How to get the COVID-19 vaccine – Philadelphia Department of Public
- Following the CDC’s Guidance: What It Means for Realtors® – PAR Just Listed, July 29, 2021
- Do I Still Need to Wear a Mask to Showings? – PAR Just Listed
- New Mask Guidance a Real Shot in the Arm – PAR offers important guidance about the CDC’s revised mask guidance.
- Philadelphia COVID-19 Latest News – from the the Philadelphia Department of Public Health
- COVID-19 Guidance for the Vaccinated – Updated
- Real Estate in the Age of COVID-19: Suggested Best Practices – Updated
- National Association of REALTORS®: Coronavirus: A Guide for REALTORS®
- PAR Update on Eviction Moratoriums
- Philadelphia launches COVID-19 Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- PAR COVID-19 Addendum Available for Use